Saturday, August 4, 2012

Composition Book Pencil Holder

Saturday means it's Crazy4 Challenges time!

This weeks challenge is to make a card or project for a Teacher.
I saw this idea on Michael's Facebook page last week and wanted to give it a try!


I got these mini composition books from Staples.  They came in packages of 2 for $1.  I glued them together but then also added packing tape to each of the corners to keep them together.  Then i glued a small square of cardboard to the bottom.  
 
Thank You Teacher Sophia is from Paper Pretties Stamps.

Add some white markers and white board cleaner and you have a great first day of school gift for your child's teacher!

I hope you'll join us for this weeks challenge!
Head on over to
to learn more about the challenge and to see what all the other talented design team members made!

Kristine 

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Kristine, your teachers project is totally awesome! I love this idea! Hugs,~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so FUN!!~

Kristie Maynard said...

What a fun project and gift idea. Well done my friend!