Monday, August 20, 2012

Life is Art

This months Stampendous monthly challenge is 
Focus on the Sentiment.

This is a great challenge for me because most of my cards focus on the image and I  add the sentiment as an after thought.  So this has been fun to put the focus on the image.  This card puts the focus on this great sentiment (CRY025 Cling Life is Art) with lots of yummy embossing enamel!


If you decided to join this months challenge make sure you link your project to the Stampendous Challenge.
They will give away three stamps this month. Details are on their blog!
and

I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Have a great week!

Kristine

4 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

ohhhhhh! I do LOVE that card! TFS!

Stampendous said...

This card is so gorgeous, Kristine! Love your embossedy goodness in the background! What a beautiful job!

Eniko said...

Love your card, Kristine! I've not played much with embossing powders, but I love the "look"!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love!