Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Paper Pretties Cards for Kids

This weeks Paper Pretties Blog Challenge is 
"cards for kids".

Here is my take on the challenge using 

I colored him with Spectrum Noir Markers!

This card would be a great card for a boy to give to someone he loves.
I threw it in my stash to send to my son.  We are moving him into his college dorm on Monday....way across the country in NY...so there will be lots of cards being sent by me!



Make sure you stop by to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to learn more about the challenge and see some more samples of kid cards!

Kristine

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hi Kristine,

I'm one of the editors at http://www.allfreechristmascrafts.com/ and I just wanted to reach out to you, as I've noticed that one of our editors is interested in featuring your projects on our site. I think they're great projects that our readers will just love to make. This will easily bring traffic to your site and allow others to see what's new on your site.

We would love to add more of your projects to our site, so feel free to let us know as you add or create projects. We are always looking for Christmas projects so if you have any of these please feel free to send them my way or let us know if you prefer we not link to you. We also feature projects from our website on our blogs, eBooks and e-mail newsletters.

Your projects are great and we know our readers will enjoy them. With that said, can we have permission to link to any project on your site as well as use the image? We will credit you, of course.

Thanks!

Kathryn (you can contact me at kwright@primecp.com)