Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween Friend

I have a fun card that I made with a Sliding Pop Up Card from Creative Cuts and More!

These cards look difficult but with the pre cut die from Creative Cuts and More they are really pretty easy to put together and all your friends will be so impressed!

I can't find the picture I took of it flat and ready to mail but here it is as you begin to pull on the ribbon and it slides open.

Here's How it looks from the front when it is open all the way.

The Cling Scared Cat Kiddo image from Stampendous comes just like you see the main image.  
 To create the border I stamped just the pumpkin part of the stamp with VersaMark ink and embossed with Paprika Embossing Powder from the Scenic Selection Embossing Kit.  then I added a little color to the pumpkins with my chalks.

The words are from the Happy Messages Clear Stamp Set and were embossed with Detail Black Embossing Powder.

There are lots of great 3D type card dies available at Creative Cuts and More.
They make you look like a pro with out all the stress!

Kristine

No comments: