Friday, October 5, 2012

Card Creator A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader

I am so excited to share some cards that I made with one of the newest Spellbinders Nestabilities dies,  Card Creator A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader.
  

As soon as this set arrived in my mailbox I started creating and today I have three cards to share with you using this new die set.

Here is the first one using Christmas Cheer from The Rubber Cafe.

The sentiment is from Warm Wishes and I added White Sock Funky Flock to the snow area with Scrap Happy Glue.

I used  Warm and Cozy Warren for the second card.

Here's a side view showing how I popped it up with dimensional dots.


and finally my last card is and easy Chanukah card that I made with the menorah from Celebrating the Festival of Lights.

Here's a closer look.  
I used Crystal Clear Jellie Dots on the corners of the image.


The Card Creator A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader really makes it easy to create quick and easy cards that look like they took a lot of time.  I just love it and I know you will too!


Supplies:
Paper: The paper Studio cardstock, Pugnacious Signature White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments: