Friday, November 16, 2012

Grater Floral

Happy Friday!!!

I have had my eye on The Rubber Cafe's, Grater Floral image for a while and finally ordered it.

As soon as I got it I paired it up with my new Carta Bella Traditions paper and  made a couple of cards with  Grater Floral and Friends.
 


Here is a closer look.  They are both pretty simple cards but I really like how they turned out!
  I used a couple of sketches that I have been wanting to try.

When you have great paper, a great sketch, and a great image it's easy to quickly put together terrific cards that your friends will think took hours!



I hope you found some inspiration in today's projects!

Have a great weekend!


Supply List:
Paper:Carta Bella Traditions paper pack, Bazzill Basic cardstock, Pugnacious Signature Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Danube Blue dye ink, Alcohol Markers
Other: Scrap Happy Glue, May Arts Twine, Spellbinders dies

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Awesome cards....Love the stamp...