Friday, November 9, 2012

Vintage African Violets

Happy Friday!

Today I have a flowery friendship card to share.

I love the way the muted, vintage background makes the bright violets POP!

For the bottom panel I stamped Wood Grain Background stamp with Adirondack Pebbles dye ink.  Then I stamped Large Trailing Butterflies multiple times with Ranger Dusty Concord Distress ink.  Then I sponged Old Paper Distress ink around the edges and on the panel.

For the second Layer I stamped Pattern Royale with memento Grape Jelly dye ink.  Then I sponged Antique Linen Distress ink on the panel and Grape Jelly dye ink around the edges.
 

I colored the AfricanViolets with Alcohol Markers, fussy cut it out and adhered it to the top panel with pop dots.
Here's the inside of the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's card!
Have a great weekend!




Supply List:
Paper: Bazzill Basic cardstock, Pugnacious white cardstock
Ink: Ranger Dusty Concord & Antique Linen Distress Ink, Memento Grape Jelly & Tuxedo Black dye ink, Alcohol Markers
Other: May Arts ribbon and twine, Spellbinders Dies, Scrap Happy Glue

No comments: