Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

I am still working on Valentine's Day Cards because it will be here before you know it!
I used the same Bubble Gum Machine set and the same patterned paper pack as I did last week but came up with a very different looking card!


I started by layering lots of pretty patterned paper from the Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane paper pack and adhering it with Scrap Happy Glue. I tied the ribbon around the card into a pretty bow.

Then I stamped the gum ball machine image on a panel of white Pugnacious Signature Paper and colored it with Copic markers.  It's hard to see in the picture but I covered the glass part of the machine with Ranger Glossy Accents which looks really cool in real life!



I added Holly Berry, golden, and Terrifically Teal Jellie Dots to the card using my Stick 'Em Up and Scrap Happy Glue.

For the final touch I stamped the sentiment on a white die cut oval and backed it with a red scallop edge panel before adhering it to the card with 3D Foam Squares


I hope you enjoyed my bright, fun Valentine's Day card and that it inspired you to get started on yours!


Stamps: Bubble Gum Machine set
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane paper pack, Bazzill Basic Cardstock, white Pugnacious Signature Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, Copic markers
Other: Ranger Glossy Accents, 3D Foam Squares, Scrap Happy Glue, Stick 'Em Up, Holly Berry, golden, and Terrifically Teal Jellie Dots


No comments: