Monday, January 14, 2013

Let's Celebrate!

Happy Monday!

Today I have a fun card I made with a Moorehead image from Crafter's Companion.


The image is Sweety from Morehead stamps.
I colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers.
Gold: GB8-GB6-GB4-GB1
Pink: BP6-BP3
Red: CR8-CR7-CR5
Green: CG3-CG2-CG1
Brown: TN3-TN2-TN1
Blue TB1-TB2

When I first got this image I knew I had to pair her up with this bright, fun ice cream paper! 
Here is a last look at this cutie!


Stamps:
Sweety from Morehead stamps
Paper:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Echo Park patterned Paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink
Other:
Polka Dot Ribbon
Spellbinders Dies
EK Success photo corner punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card, love the colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby