Friday, January 11, 2013

Love You

Time to get ready for the next holiday!   
Valentine's Day is a month away so I thought it would be a good idea to get started on a few Valentine's!
For this sweet card I combined some old and new stamps from the Rubber Cafe.


The gumball machine and the sentiment are from the Bubble Gum Machine set.
The Polaroid frame and "tape" words are from the recently released set, Pictures Frame.

I stamped the frame image on a red bandana patterned paper and on a green patterned paper panel from the Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane paper pack. Then I cut both of the frames out.  I glued the red frame down with Scrap Happy Glue.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of cream colored Pugnacious Signature Paper and placed it behind the green frame before gluing it to the card front. 
.
I stamped the gumball machine image on a piece of white Pugnacious Signature Paper
and colored it with Alcohol Markers.  Then I fussy cut out the image and tied some twine around it before adhering to the card with 3D foam squares.


For the final touches I stamped the words, cut them out and added to the card with
3D foam squares.  I punched the heart out of the scrap of patterned paper from the center of the red frame, popped it up and then added three Holly Berry Jellie Dots with my Stick 'em up.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!


Paper: Bazzill Basic Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane Paper Pack, Pugnacious Signature Paper





No comments: