Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday Kiddo's

So...you may have seen this card for a second (or six hours) on my blog last Saturday.
Originally the Crazy4Challenges team had a pop up challenge and I work way ahead which is good and bad.  This time it was bad because I had scheduled the post a long time before and then we changed the challenge to Casing Barb and I made the card but never changed my post!!

Oooops!!!  I'll just blame it on old age :)

So here it is again...and this time I won't delete it!  

These stamps are part of the newest Kiddo's from Stampendous.
They are from Kiddo Birthday Perfectly Clear Stamps by Stampendous.
They should be available on the Stampendous Site and your local Stamping Store soon.


I also popped up the sentiment on the inside.


Here's a side view of the inside so you can see it better.
I used a die cut pop up insert from Creative Cuts and more to create the inside.


Stamps:
Kiddo Birthday Perfectly Clear Stamps by Stampendous
Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps by Stampendous
Paper:
Basic Grey Paper Pack
Bazzill Basic cardstock
Mohawk smooth white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Other:
Martha Stewart border punch
Spellbinders circle die
EK Success oval punches

I hope you have a terrific Friday and a fabulous weekend!!!


Kristine

1 comment:

StampendousGraphics said...

Love this sweet card, Kristine! What a cheerful, colorful, and exciting greeting for someone. There's nothing like a pop-up and this one is just delightful!