Monday, February 4, 2013

Thomas Kinkade Thinking of You

It's been a long time since I colored up this Thomas Kinkade image and I just love how this one turned out!

I used Thomas Kinkade image, Cobblestone Bridge, from Cornish Heritage Farms.


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I didn't keep track of the colors because honestly I used a ton of colors to get this look.
I just keep layering and blending ink until I am happy with the way it looks.


The sentiment is from the awesome set, Script Essential Expressions from CHF.


Stamps:
Script Essential Expressions from CHF
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Mohawk Bright White
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Other:
Recollections Bling
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border punch

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,the coloring is beautiful...

TLady said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO CHEERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I LOVE it when people color these stamps in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I KNOW it's a real work of LOVE!!!!!!!! :)