Friday, March 22, 2013

Biggest Fan

Happy Friday!!!

Today I have another new Rubber Cafe stamp set to share with you.  It's called Biggest Fan and comes with the fan and sentiment and it's only $6.99!


I made a few quick cards with this set.


I think this one is my favorite.  I used a sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog.


These were all quick and easy because I didn't color the image.  
I think it looks great with out coloring!

If you missed the other new $6.99 sets that I shared the last two weeks, you can check them out here...

They are all available now in The Rubber Cafe store!
I hope you have a great weekend!

Kristine


Supplies:

Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Biggest Fan

Ink: Memento - Tuxedeo Black

Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Pugnacious White, Simple Stories patterned paper

Embellishments: May Arts Twill, Celebrate It Ribbon, Spellbinder dies

Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'- Scrap Happy Glue, Thermo-Web 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

Victoria Freze said...

they are all sooo cute!:)

Mary Ann said...

AWesome!!!Very pretty cards...