Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Bonnet

Happy Easter!

Hubby and I are spending the day together as both the kids are away at college.  I don't know why they had spring break so early but they have both been home for a visit and are back at school all ready.

I thought I'd share a card that is very Springy and reminds of Easter because of the Garden Gal in her "Easter Bonnet".


I created the strips that surround the image out of Botanical Blooms Background stamp.
And all that yummy embossing around the edge is Aged Rose Embossing Enamel.

Directions to make a center step card like this one can be found on Splitcoast Stampers.

Stamps:
Cherish Dream by Stampendous
Paper:
Bazzill Basic cardstock
Mohawk Bright White Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo black dye ink
Adirondack Bottle dye ink
Adirondack Shell Pink dye ink
Spectrum Noir markers
Other:

Hope your enjoy the day with friends and family.

Kristine

No comments: