Friday, March 1, 2013

Masked Sunflower

Happy Friday!!!

I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend!
If you are going to slip in some stamping time, why not slip in a project for the Stampendous monthly challenge?

March's challenge is to use a template/mask like the ones that are included for free with three new Jumbo stamps that were released at CHA in January.



I used Jumbo Sunflower for my card today.



I stamped the Jumbo Sunflower in black ink on a white panel and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers (GB6-GB1-CT2-GB9-GB8-GB)
Then I covered the Jumbo Sunflower image with the mask that came with the stamp and covered the entire panel with VersaMark ink.
Finally I covered the panel with all kinds of yummy goodies from the Blue Frantage Encrusted Jewel Kit and heat embossed from underneath until it melted.


I can't wait to see what everyone does for this months template challenge.

I hope you will join us!  You have the entire month of March to enter.


If you use one of our new templates you get to count your entry triple! Double for using a Stampendous image with any other template, mask or stencil. Your entry only counts once if you can’t find a Stampendous image to use. Hint: these templates are only available in our Jumbo Daisy, Poppy and Sunflower stamps . You can find them on our website or in your local stamping and scrapbooking store, but not in your big craft chains. Link your projects to the linky tool below and you might win one of our Jumbo Flowers with Free Template for your very own! Must have a U.S. Mailing Address to win.

No comments: