Sunday, May 26, 2013

You are picture perfect

Today I have a bright and cheery card to share with you that I posted on The Rubber Cafe Blog last Friday.

The bright chevron paper reminded me of the colors on the Polaroid camera so that was the jumping off point for today's card.



I stamped the Polaroid picture frame from the Pictures Framed set once on white cardstock and once on green cardstock.  You can see in the picture how I cut out the center part of the green image and adhered it to the white image.

Then I stamped the sentiment on the green panel.

The camera image is from Picture Perfect.
I fussy cut it out and adhered it to the card with foam squares.



This card just makes me happy!
I hope it makes you happy too!

Have a great weekend!



Supplies:

Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe' - Pictures Framed, Picture Perfect

Paper: The Rubber Cafe'-Pugnacious Signature White, Bazzill Basic colored cardstock, My Minds Eye School Daze paper pack

Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, Memento Markers

Embellishments: May Art Ribbon, 
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe'-  Scrap Happy Glue, foam adhesive squares

No comments: