Friday, July 19, 2013

Birthday Slider Card

I recently got the Easy Slider Die Template from the Rubber Cafe and am going a little crazy making slider cards!


Today I have a fun Birthday Slider card to share with you.
I used Sweet and True Friends for this card.
I colored the image with Copic Markers.

This is a great card for giving a gift card to someone.
Just adhere to the slider portion and it slides away.

I've got some more pictures showing how I made this card on The Rubber Cafe Blog today so be sure and check it out!





Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'- Sweet and  True Friends
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Pugnacious white; Bazzill Blue cardstock, Imaginicse patterned paper
Embellishments: Bazzill ribbon, recollections eyelet
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue

No comments: