Sunday, July 21, 2013

High Hopes challenge: Anything Goes

You still have time to play in the current High Hopes Blog Challenge.
This weeks challenge is 
Anything Goes

Here is the card I made for the challenge.

I actually made this one for my daughters birthday last month but it was perfect for the challenge...well ANYTHING would be perfect for an "Anything Goes" challenge, huh?

I colored the image with Copic Markers. The girl is popped up with pop dots.

Stamps:
Sheila by High Hopes
Stanley Snake by High Hopes
Ssspecial Day by High Hopes
Jungle Background by High Hopes
Paper:
Bazzill Colored Cardstock
Mohawk bright white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
copic markers
Other:
Celebrate it Ribbon


Make sure you stop by the High Hopes Blog to see what the rest of the team came up with for the challenge.  I hope you'll join in on the fun too!

Happy Stamping!


Kristine

No comments: