Friday, July 26, 2013

Thank You Slider Card

I have another fun slider card to share with you today!


This is a great way to give a friend a starbucks gift card!
To begin I used the Easy Slider Die Template to cut out the slider panel from the coffee patterned paper. 


Then I attached a 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" panel to the lower part of the slider portion.



This view helps you see the slider mechanism a little better.


I adhere the panel above to a slightly larger light brown panel and then adhered the whole panel to a dark brown card with Scraphappy Glue.  I decorated the card with curled Mug and Thank you for Everything.


I stamped the sentiment under the sliding panel, and attached an eyelet and twine.
I adhered a gift card to the slider panel too.


Here's a better view of the gift card.


I hope you enjoyed today's slider card.




Supplies:

Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'- curled Mug and Thank you for Everything
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Pugnacious white; Recollections patterned paper, Bazzill light suede and medium suede cardstock
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe'-Scraphappy Glue
Embellishments: American Crafts baker's twine
Tools/Dies: The Rubber Cafe'-Easy Slider Card Die

No comments: