Thursday, October 24, 2013

High hopes: Embossing

It's time for another High Hopes Blog Challenge.
This weeks challenge is embossing.

Here is my card using Downhill Snowy and LOTS of embossing!


I stamped Winter Wonderland on a white panel.  I colored it with copic markers and then I covered the snow covered slopes with Shabby White embossing enamel and randomly sprinkled it on the top portion of the card.  Then I heated it from underneath until it melted.

I stamped Downhill Snowy on a white scrap and after coloring and embossing the image I fussy cut it out and adhered him to the card with 3D foam squares.


Then I turned the panel into a fun easel card.


Stamps:
Downhill Snowy by High Hopes
Warm Winter Wishes by High Hopes
Winter Wonderland by High Hopes
Paper:
The Paper company colored cardstock
Mohawk Bright White cardstock
Patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
copic markers
Versamarker pen
Other:
Shabby White embossing enamel
 Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Spellbinders die

I hope you'll join us for the Embossing challenge!
Learn more and see more Design Team samples on the High Hopes Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine 

No comments: