Tuesday, October 1, 2013

High Hopes Sketch Challenge

This weeks High Hopes Blog challenge is a sketch challenge...one of my favorite challenges!

Here is the card I came up with for this weeks challenge.


This is the sketch that Anna came up with.  I followed it exactly!



I used Santa and Rudy Block and Holly Jolly Sentiment and colored the image with copic markers.


Stamps:
Holly Jolly Sentiment by High Hopes Stamps
Santa and Rudy Block by High Hopes Stamps
Paper:
Recollections colored cardstock
Mohawk Bright White
My Minds Eye patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinders Dies
EK Success scallop border punch

I hope you'll join in on the challenge with us this week.
You can check out what the rest of the design team came up with for the challenge and learn more about how to join us on the High Hopes Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Kristine

No comments: