Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stampendous Scarecrow

This week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing the newest images from the Lisa Hindsley collection.  



I found this piece of plaid patterned paper in my scrap folder and thought I would color the scarecrow's shirt to match.  I just love how well it turned out!


I colored the image with copic markers and used a black Spica pen to doodle around the image and on the sentiment label.  The button is one I've had in my stash forever too but it's from one of those little packs of decorative buttons that you can get at any of the craft stores.


Stamps:
Friendship Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps by Stampendous
Friendly Scarecrow by Stampendous
Paper:
Recollections colored cardstock
Mohawk Bright White
Paper Pizzaz patterned paper
Ink:
Memento tuxedo black dye ink
copic markers
Copic black spica pen
Other:
Decorative Button from my stash :)
Spellbinders Classic Circle Dies

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  
You can see more samples in the Project Area of the Stampendous site!  
And...check out the Stampendous Blog to see who else is sharing projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: