Monday, December 30, 2013

Hang on Tight

I have a cute House Mouse card to share today!

This is the first time I colored this image and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.

This is House Mouse, Hang on Tight from Stampendous.


I colored the image with copic markers.
Here's a closer look at it.
The sentiment is a digital image from House Mouse Winter Sentiments from Stampendous.

Stamps:
Hang on Tight from Stampendous
Paper:
Mohawk Bright White cardstock
Bazzill Basic
My Minds Eye patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers 
Other:
Spellbinders dies

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Stampendous said...

So super cute, Kristine!! Need a good photo of this sample, we don't have nearly enough for this image! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Jamie Martin said...

Great card!! Love the vibrant scarves :)