Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Rubber Cafe' Big Wishes Creative Cafe' Kit

Hi There!

Today I have a fun Center Step Card to share with you that I made with the Rubber Cafe' December Wish Big Creative Cafe' Kit and the add on stamp set, Birthday Wishes.


I wrote a step by step tutorial to show how to create this card for the Rubber Cafe Blog.


Here's a little closer look at all the fabby details!


I just LOVE how this card turned out....so bright and happy!
I hope you'll give this card a try!  You'll love the results!

 
Supplies:
Stamps - The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Wish Big , Add on Set-Birthday Wishes
Cardstock and Patterned papers: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Wish Big
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento dye Ink; Memento Rose Bud dye ink, Copic Markers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, 3d Foam Squares
Embellishments: Ribbon available in your kit
Tools/Dies: Spellbinders Dies, Scor-Pal,

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I saw this on Pinterest and am in love with this card!!