Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Stamps of Life: December Club Set

I am so excited to announce that I was asked to join the very talented ladies on the Stamps of Life design team. 
 I fell in love with these stamps and dies when I saw Stephanie's booth at Scrapbook Expo in San Diego last year.  I wanted everything in the booth.  

The Stamps of Life has adorable stamp sets with great sentiments and amazing dies!

Well, I controlled myself at the show but when I got home I became a club member so that I could be one of the first to get every months release.  And I slowly bought some of the older ones to add to my collection.  So you can just imagine how thrilled I am to join the team!

Today is release day so I have some samples to show you of the newest set, 
Sampler2love.


I also used Background for BeesBee4me and hive4bees on this one.




I hope you enjoyed these samples.
this is a great set.  If you aren't all ready a club member you should check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: