Sunday, December 15, 2013

With Sympathy

Hi There!

I have  another Thomas Kinkade card to share with you today.
I colored this Dogwood Chapel image a while ago but finally had a change to put it on a card.


I am trying to build up my stash of sympathy cards because I really hate trying to make one when I need it.  So much easier to just grab one and get it in the mail as soon as possible.

I colored the image with copic markers.  
Here's a closer look at the image.


Stamps:
Dogwood Chapel from Cornish Heritage Farms
Script Essential Expressions from Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:
Bazzill Basic colored cardstock
Mohawk Bright White
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
EK Success oval punch
Darice embossing Folder

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kristine

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the image,awesome coloring,your work is awesome!!!!

vic said...

Hi Kristine :) your card is sooo pretty I love the image in fact I would live there :)

Vic x

Roxie said...

Your coloring on this image is outstanding and it was outstanding on my email feeds too, it just popped!

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent Kristine. Beauty of a coloring job.