Thursday, January 2, 2014

More Mice

The Stampendous Design Team is showcasing more House Mouse projects this week.  I just love how this one turned out.  Mainly I am really happy with the coloring.  

This is Ski Run.


I colored the image with copic markers and used my favorite
 

Stamp:
Ski Run by Stampendous
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Paper:
My Minds Eye
Bazzill Basic colored cardstock
Mohawk Bright White cardstock
Other:
 Offray Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow is excellent! I've never seen that embossing powder before - love it :-)
I got here via cjs14; it's nice to meet you and read your blog.

Stampendous said...

Such a terrific project! Thanks so much for sharing!! Terrific pictures for my website, please! :)