Sunday, February 23, 2014

Coffee Break K Cup Box

Hi There!  

Today I have a fun K-Cup Gift Box to share with you that I made with The Rubber Cafe's February Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month-Tea for Two.  In addition to the Tea for Two Creative Cafe' Kit, I used the Add on Stamp Set-Coffee Break,  Scrap Happy Glue, memento ink, copic markers, Score Tape, and Spellbinders Dies.



I love making these boxes!
Such a great way to give a little gift to a friend, teacher, or co-worker.
I knew I would make one as soon as I saw this months Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month.


I created a video (much better than last weeks video) to show you how to create this fun project~Enjoy!




Make sure you stop by often to see more terrific projects using this months Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month-Tea for Two from The Rubber Cafe'.



Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Tea for Two, Add on Stamp Set-Coffee Break

Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Tea for Two
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Score Tape
Tools/Dies: Spellbinders Classic Circle  and Classic Scallop Circle dies

No comments: