Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tea For Two Slider Card

Hi There!  

Today I have a fun Slider Card to share with you that I made with the February Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month-Tea for Two.  In addition to the Tea for Two Creative Cafe' Kit, I used a hold punch,  Scrap Happy Glue, memento ink, copic markers, Score Tape, and the Easy Slider Card Die.

Here is a look at the completed  Slider. 

Here is is when it's closed up and ready to go into an envelope.
I created my first video tutorial for The Rubber Cafe' for this card.  It's not perfect but I think it will help you created this card...especially if it's the first time you've used your Easy Slider Card Die. 



Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Tea for Two 
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Tea for Two
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento dye Ink; Bahama Blue Memento Dye Ink,  Copic Markers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Score Tape, 3D Foam Squares 
Embellishments: BBB Rhinestones available in Kit
Tools/Dies: Spellbinders Classic Oval and Classic Scallop Oval dies, Easy Slider Card Die

No comments: