Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stamps of Life Stuff

The Stamps of Life released some more fun stamps on Friday!
I've got a few fun samples to share with you using the new stamps.

TSOL released Crazy4Daisies on the first.
And now they've released Patterns4Flowers to go along with it!

Here are a couple of cards I made using both new sets.


I used the Sizzix Diamond Flip it Die for this card.


Here's how it looks on the "flip" side.


The new Words4circles work perfectly with the Sizzix Tripple Circle Flip it die.
I also used Ladybugs2love and the matching dies for this card.


This card uses the new Words4circles, All4stars and Sizzix Tripple Circle Flip it die


If you haven't checked out The Stamps of Life yet, get over there!
Awesome stamp sets, amazing dies, and tons of samples in the gallery!

Thanks for visiting me!

Kristine




No comments: