Thursday, April 3, 2014

More Pretty Flowers

The Stampendous Design Team has been sharing some of the beautiful flowers images that are available from Stampendous this week and today I have a fun canvas that I created with the Jumbo Moray Dahlia.


I started by coloring a design on my canvas with Faber-Castell Gelatos.
Then I used a waterbrush to spread the color around the canvas.


I stamped a piece of tissue paper with Music Score Background and another piece of tissue paper with Classified Background.


I tore the tissue apart and adhered it to the canvas with Americana Decoupage.


I colored a piece of white cardstock with Gelato and spread it with a waterbrush to cover the paper.


Then I die cut out flourishes out of the colored paper and then added them to the canvas with Americana Decoupage.

I stamped the sentiment, Flower Path, on a scrap of tissue and added it to the canvas too.


To finish off my canvas I adhere a strip of May Arts Ribbon to it.
I stamped the  Jumbo Moray Dahlia with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with copic markers.  Then I cut it out and added it to the canvas with Americana Decoupage.


Here's a closer look at the beautiful Moray Dahlias.


I hope you enjoyed today's floral project.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Very nicely done. Love the flowers and I have not seen decoupage in years.