Thursday, April 10, 2014

Scrap Treasures

Hi There!

I created today's project/post for the Cardmaker Blog.

My girlfriend and I spent last Saturday making Baby Shower invitations for a shower she is throwing.  When we were done I had this pile of matching double sided paper scraps that were large enough that I didn’t want to throw then away.



I decided to whip up some quick and easy thank you cards.  
So I started by stamping this circle and sentiment multiple times on white paper with blue ink.

They are from the new Stampendous stamp set, Royal Heart Quotes.



I die cut the ovals and put together this card set.



Here is a close up look at one of the cards.


I didn’t use all the scraps this time around but I will make some more quick and easy cards with them later!

Stamps: 
SSC1203 Royal Heart Quotes by Stampendous (coming soon)
Paper: 
Recollections Blue Cardstock, 
Mohawk Bright White Cardstock, 
Makingmemories BigDot Poolside Paperie
Ink: 
Memento Danube Blue
Other: 
Spellbinders Classic Oval Dies, 
American Craft Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kristine

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Great thank you cards and the nice part is they are made with a lot of left over stuff. Kudos.

Pam Hornschu said...

Great idea!

Joan V said...

Great idea. I hate to throw away scraps, too. Thanks for sharing.