Monday, April 7, 2014

TSOL Stamp Release

Three new stamp sets being release by The Stamps of Life today!


morepb&j2enjoy

trianglealpha4banners
scribbles2stamp


I have a couple of samples with MorePB&J2enjoy and Trianglealpha4Banners.

This card uses PB&J2enjoy and morePB&J2enjoy as well as the Sizzix Circle Stand up Card Die.


Here's how it looks when you open it up and set it up like an easel.


For this card I used PB&J2enjoy and morePB&J2enjoy along with the Sizzix triple circle framelit flip card die.

Here's the front.


Here's the flip side!





I also made three cards using trianglealpha4banners.

This set comes with the die to cut the triangles!  How Awesome is that???

Sizzix Framelits w/Stamps - Circle-I Love You , and the trianglealpha4banners for this fun card.



This card uses the Sizzix Square Stand up Card die, Bee4me, and 

trianglealpha4banners.


And my final card is a CAS card using 

trianglealpha4banners and the sentiment from Words4crayon.


There are samples using the new scribbles2stamp and lots more of the other new stamps in The Stamps of Life Gallery so go check them out!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Kristine

No comments: