Tuesday, June 10, 2014

High Hopes Patterned Paper Challenge

It's time for another challenge on the High Hopes Blog!

This weeks challenge is to use two different patterned papers on your project. 
 I may have cheated a little because I used double sided patterned paper to create this fun stand up card.


You may have noticed that I've been on a stand up card kick lately....

I just can't help myself.  These Sizzix Stand up dies make it so quick and easy to make this stand up card base. Looks like a lot of work but it was pretty quick and easy!

I used Mouse Tales for today's card.

Make sure you stop by the High Hopes Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team created for this weeks challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Robin B. said...

Wow, what a cute stand up card! I love the layering.

Blue Rose said...

Kristine,
That card is just too, too, cute. Great layering and colors.