Sunday, June 22, 2014

Worlds Greatest Dad

Hello Rubber Cafe' Fans!  Today I have a  fun slider card to share with you!  I made it with the June Creative Cafe' Kit - Let's Hear It For The Boys and the add on set, Gone Fishing!  This is a terrific kit for all those "DAD" cards  and today I used it for a birthday card.

My project is a Birthday Day card using the main stamp set from the kit called Just Men and the add on set Gone Fishing.

Here it is when it's slid open.


I started by adhering a 4" x 5 1/4"panel of white cardstock to a gray 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" top folding card.


Then I created this top panel with the Spellbinders Easy Slider Card Die Template out of gray cardstock and adhered it to the card along the edges.


I stamped "dad" and colored him with Copic Markers.
Then I die cut the image with a circle die


Here's the finished card when it is shut and ready to mail.


One last view of it when it's opened up.


I hope you enjoyed my card today!
The Rubber Cafe' design team has been sharing amazing projects all month long! You can see them all HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:

Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' kit Let's Hear it for the Boys
Ink:  Memento  Tuxedo Black and Nautical Blue; copic markers
Adhesives: Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:  Wobbler's from the kit
Tools/Punches:  Spellbinder Circle Dies, Spellbinders Easy Slider Card Die Template.


1 comment: