Tuesday, July 1, 2014

CHF: Summer Celebration

It's time for another Cornish Heritage Farms Blog Challenge.

This time the challenge is Summer Celebration!

Living in Southern California, one of my favorite things to do in the Summer is go to the Channel Island Harbor area and sit on the patio of a nice restaurant drinking wine and looking at the boats. 

That probably explains why this Harbour Scene digital image is one of my favorites!


Here is how this fun card looks when it's closed up and ready to mail.

I used a Sizzix Square Stand Up die for the card base.
The finished card measures 5"x 5".

The image was colored with Copic Markers.


You can learn more about the challenge on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog.

And you can see more great inspiration on the Design Team Blogs:

3 comments:

cre8nart said...

As usual, a beautiful job, Kristine! I love the image and I love how you presented it! Great card!

Maureen R said...

Ahhhhhh......great minds think alike. I see we both chose something sea related. I was a Californian until I was 30 & them followed my parents here after my dad retired. I've been here almost 38 years. My folks are gone now and I still miss the sea, but I will stay here no doubt. I love your card & the way you colored the image is perfect!

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful Kristine. Makes me wish I was there!