Sunday, August 24, 2014

Floral Easel Card

Happy Sunday Rubber Cafe' Fans!  Today I have a beautiful fun fold card to share with you using this months Creative Cafe' Card kit from The Rubber Cafe'.  This week I made a fun Easel Card out of a standard A2 card base.



I started by cutting one of the pieces of blue cardstock in half length wise.  I scored the 11" x 4 1/4" card base at 5 1/2" and at 2 3/4".  I die cut three nesting images.  You could use any nesting shape that you have on hand.


I adhered a piece of 2 5/8" x 4 1/8" panel of patterned paper to the bottom front of the card with Scraphappy Glue.  Adhere the nested panels together and then to the bottom portion of the card.  Tie a piece of ribbon around the card and through the nested panels.


Make sure you only glue the bottom portion of the nested panels to the card so that you can fold it to look like this.



Stamp the vase and flowers on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color with copic markers.  Then cut them out and adhere to the card with Scraphappy Glue.



Complete the inside as shown.




I hope you enjoyed today's card and that you will give it a try!

Check back often because the rest of the design team will be sharing many more amazing projects the rest of this month!



Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit -Gold 'n Glitz
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit -Gold 'n Glitz; My Mind's Eye -Market Street 6x6 pad
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo; Copic Markers
Other: Sizzix Label dies
Embellishments:   Ribbon and stickers from the Creative Cafe' Kit

No comments: