Saturday, September 27, 2014

C4C255: Fall Leaves

Fall is here...I can tell because the temperature has dropped at least 10 degrees at 5 AM when I take my daily walk...brrrrr.  It won't be long before the leaves turn colors and start falling.  Then I can start filling my crockpot with yummy soups for dinner!

In the meantime this weeks Crazy4challenges blog challenge is perfect to get everyone more in the mood for the season.  The challenge is to use leaves on your project.

Here is my challenge card using a House Mouse image, Fall Flight and Regal Bird Quotes from Stampendous Stamps.


I colored my image with Copic Markers.
The ribbon is from May Arts
The leaf pins are from Maya Road.
I created the background with my Creative Palette and acrylic paints.


Stop by the Crazy4challenges blog to learn more about this weeks challenge and to see lots of great samples by the design team!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: