Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fun Fold Birthday Card

Happy Sunday Rubber Cafe' Fans!

I have another card that I made with the August Rubber Cafe' Kit of the month.
The September kit is full of Halloween fun but I've was so busy getting ready for my daughter's wedding the last couple of weeks that I wasn't able to make any samples with it so I thought I would share another card that I made with last months kit because, who doesn't like more inspiration?

This is a fun Z Fold card that I made.


I started with a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of black cardstock.
I scored it at 4 1/4" and 2 1/8" using my Scor Pal.


Fold it back and forth so it looks like this.


I covered the panels with patterned paper from the kit and die cut the oval panels with my Spellbinders dies.


Then I stamped the flowers and leaves on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink on white cardstock.


I added ribbon and the oval panels to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


Stamp the sentiment on the inside panel.


Color the flowers and leaves.  Cut them out and glue to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.

Here is the finished card when it is open!  It would work for nearly any occassion....just change the sentiment!


Make sure you stop by the Rubber Cafe' blog to see lot's more DT inspiration with this months kit!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit -Gold 'n Glitz
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit -Gold 'n Glitz; My Mind's Eye -Market Street 6x6 pad
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo; Copic Markers
Other: Sizzix Oval dies and scallop oval dies
Embellishments:   Ribbon from the  Creative Cafe' Kit


No comments: