Monday, September 29, 2014

Going Batty

Last week I shared my Skeleton candle and I wanted to share another candle that I made with another new Stampendous background stamp.

This is Damask Bats.



Instructions:

  1. Measure a piece of tissue paper to fit around the candle.
  2. Stamp Damask Bats Background on tissue paper with Tuxedo Black ink.
  3. Wrap stamped tissue around the candle .
  4. Cover with wax paper with wax side against tissue and heat entire surface till tissue melts on the candle.
  5. Wrap a thin strip of sticky panel around the top and bottom of the candle and roll in glitter.
Supply List:
Plus:
White Candle
Tissue Paper
Wax Paper
Heat Tool

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

3 comments:

Stampendous said...

Another striking candle Kristine! Love how you've used the Sticky Panels and Micro Glitter.

Viki Banaszak said...

That's a great candle. I love this stamp!

barbara macaskill said...

This is so pretty! Love using my stamps to decorate candles because they can be personalized! TFS~