Friday, December 5, 2014

Guardian Angel

Happy Friday!!!

I have been working in the Bay Area all week and haven't had any time to craft but I made these two cards a while ago for Verses Rubber Stamps and thought I'd share them with you today.

They both use the "wherever you go" sentiment from Verses Rubber Stamps inspirational stamps.

This angel is from last years Stampendous Christmas release.  She's not available from Stampendous anymore but I found her on Amazon!


For this simple card I used an older image, Whisper Angel from High Hopes Stamps.


I hope you enjoyed today's cards!
I have my first card using this months Rubber Cafe' Card Kit on Sunday and all next week Stampendous is hopping with a couple of amazing companies so make sure you stop by again soon!

Kristine

No comments: