Sunday, December 14, 2014

Patterns4Heartlockets


Happy Sunday!

I hope you are having a great weekend!  I have been busy making toffee and sangria which is what my husband gives out to everyone at work for Christmas gifts.  Over 50 of each!  I am about half-way done but home to finish up today.

I haven't had a lot of time to stamp lately but I have a few cards to share with you that I made a few weeks ago for the release of the new Stamps of Life set, Patterns4heartlockets

It goes with the new Club Set, Heartlockets2stamp.


I used the Sizzix Framelits Royal Stand Up die for this one.


The black diamonds are die cut with a die from the Sizzix Border set.


You can see tons more amazing samples of these sets as well as all of The Stamps of Life stamp sets in Stephanie's gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: