Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Warm Greetings

The new Cornish Heritage Farms Blog challenge is to use a Thomas Kinkade image!
I love my Thomas Kinkade stamps but I am so busy with all my Christmas prep that I really did not have time to sit and carefully color one of these beautiful images.

So...here is the card that I made for the challenge with very little coloring!


I used The Night Before Christmas image for this card.
Here's what it looks like when it's closed up and ready to mail.


I used the new Stitch Circle and  Diezyne Half Circle Dies for my card.
 I stamped the image in blue ink and colored the windows with copic markers.


The sentiment is from Script Essential Expressions.

Check out the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog for the links to the rest of the team and to learn more about the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: