Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes

The final High Hopes Blog Challenge of 2014 is...
Anything Christmas!

I just love this adorable image of Santa water skiing so I used him for this weeks card.


I colored the image with Copic Markers and I used The Paper Studio patterned paper from Hobby Lobby.


Not only is this the final challenge of the year but it's also my final challenge on the design team.

I have been on this team forever and have loved it but I am needing to step down from a few teams because of my travel schedule at work.

I am sure you will still see some High Hopes projects on my blog because I love their stamps but I am going to take a break for now.

You can still check out their fun challenges and great design team work on the High Hopes Blog and I hope you will!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Super Cute!
Miranda :)