Tuesday, January 20, 2015

High Hopes For a Girl

So... remember when I told you I was stepping down from the High Hopes team?!?!

Ummmm ya...about that...I just couldn't stay away!!!

Have you seen the latest release?  

OMG!  

All kinds of amazing cuteness!  I was watching everyone posting their adorable projects and thought, I have got to get back on that team!

Sooooo...luckily the new owner Lora was happy to have me back so I am back to my regular posting of the Tuesday High Hopes Blog Challenge posts!

This week the challenge is " For the Girls"

Here is the card I made for the challenge using Little Miss Springtime.



Here's how it looks when it's all closed up and ready to mail.

I colored the image with Copic Markers.


Here's another look at it when it's "standing up".
What little girl wouldn't LOVE to get this card on their birthday?


I hope you enjoyed today's card.
I am so excited to be back on the design team and look forward to sharing more of their adorable images with you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Super Cute!!! Happy you are back, love your talent... a lot!