Friday, January 30, 2015

Timeless Rose

Today is the end of the week long focus on Flowers at Stampendous.

Today I have a beautiful card to share that I made with Timeless Rose from Stampendous.



Instructions:

  1. Adhere paper layers on to a pink card.
  2. Adhere lace to card.
  3. Stamp sentiment on the bottom right corner of the card.
  4. Stamp image on white cardstock and color with markers.
  5. Cut image out 
  6. Randomly sprinkle embossing enamel on the image and heat from underneath to melt.
  7. Adhere to card with 3D foam squares

Timeless Rose 
Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Plus:Copic® Markers (R81, R83, R85, G20, G21, G24)
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Authentique™ Paper
Lace Trim by May Arts
Heat Tool
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

More eye candy for you.....
Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

7 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful rose and I LOVE the embossing on the leaves!!!

Dee said...

Great coordination of components!

Diane said...

WOW..this is stunning, and so pretty to see on such a dreary day..gorgeous!!

barbara macaskill said...

Beautiful! LOVE the random embossing enamels! So very pretty! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is just gorgeous. I can tell I am going to love this stamp so much.

Lyn said...

Such a beautiful card I adore roses and this is lovely

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! Is this ever pretty! My favorite color is PINK! My favorite flower is the rose...and I'm a big fan of gingham and the color combo of pink and green...I think you just made a perfect card!