Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thank You!

Well...the holiday season is officially over in my house!

I finished taking down the rest of the decorations and put them away.

And....I made and sent all my thank you cards too!


I had an entire package of this American Crafts double sided paper that I picked up for pennies at Tuesday Morning.  It was perfect for making these amazing Thank You cards!

I used the Sizzix Elegant Stand Up Die and the coordinating stamps, Elegant2stamp.




Here's how it looks opened and "standing up".

I stamped the inside with a sentiment from Thanks with Sizzix


Here it is all closed up and ready to mail.



This was such a quick and easy way to make a bunch of cards.
It took me a couple of hours to make 20 of them!

If you haven't made your thank you cards yet, I recommend this combo!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: