Tuesday, March 3, 2015

High Hopes Happy Spring

This months High Hopes Blog Challenge is 
Anything Goes!

I had so much fun with my paper piecing adventures last week that I thought I would try it again for this weeks High Hopes card!

This cutie is Bubble Love.
The sentiment is from Sign Post.


I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and colored her with Copic Markers.
Her dress is paper pieced.  
You can find my paper piecing tutorial HERE.
The flowers are from Prima Mktg.


We'd love you to enter this months High Hopes challenge!
Don't have a High Hopes stamp?  Well, why not?!?!
Hee hee...just kidding...you can use this free digi to join the challenge!

I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card Kristine. I love your paper piece. It is so, much fun! I wonder what color copic you used for the bubbles they look so real to me!!!