Saturday, March 7, 2015

Terrific TSOL Release

The Stamps of Life is releasing three new stamp sets today!!!

You will love at least one of these...or like me...you will love ALL of them!

Today you can get: 

I made a sample with each of these sets for you today!

Here is a card I made with Bicycle2stamp and the new set, Morebicycles2stamp.
Lots of great sentiments in the new set to go with the Bicycle2stamp set.


The new happycalligraphy2stamp set has a bunch of great sentiments in this fun calligraphy font. I used it to create this fun stand up Easter Card.

The eggs are from the Eggs4easter set.



And finally, the triplitflower2stamp is a fun flower set.
Here is a card I made using this set.

For the sentiment I used Mini Banners2cut.


You can see lots more great samples by the design team and even add some of your own in the 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: