Sunday, April 19, 2015

Enjoy the Little Things

 I have my third project from the April Creative Cafe kit of the month!  

Today I created a shadow box card to share.
If you need directions to create a shadow box card, I did a step by step tutorial on the 



 I love shadow box cards because they are pretty easy to make but they look more difficult than they are.

I hope you enjoyed today's Creative Cafe' kit card!  I'll have my final card for the month next week so be sure and check back!



Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Add on set, Those were Good Times
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit-Echo Park Jack and Jill
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Color Box Aquamarine Fluid Chalk ink
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy GlueScore-tape.
Embellishments:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' KOTM: flower, lace trim, and brad.
Tools: Scor-Buddy, Spellbinder Classic Oval Dies

No comments: